Hot Search Terms
Hot Search Terms

Principle of laser cutting: detailed structure of laser cutting machine

Sep 21 - 2023

Principle of laser cutting: detailed structure of laser cutting machine

The double-axis motion control system comprises a guide rail, a slider, a step motor, a synchronous belt, a driver, a driving motherboard and a power supply. Laser optical system includes: laser tube, laser power supply, laser control system laser cutter, mirror, Dot Mirror. The Compressed air system consists of an air pump and an air loop. The laser tube cooling system includes a constant temperature water pump and a water pipe. Laser cutting one, two, three levels of perforation differences.

Attachment: The function of each structure of new light source laser cutting equipment 915nm laser cutting laserpecker 1.

1. Laser power supply provides high-voltage power for laser oscillation.

2. Laser oscillator is the main equipment for generating laser laserpecker 2 pro. Illustration of laser cutting and slag hanging.

3. Use a refractor to direct the laser in the desired direction. All mirrors are protected to ensure that the light path does not fail. Principle and technology of laser cutting.

4. The torch mainly includes gun body, focusing lens and auxiliary gas nozzle.

5. The cutting table is used to place the workpiece to be cut, according to the control program to move correctly and accurately, usually driven by servo motor. Laser dimming mnemonic.

6. The welding gun driving device is used to drive the welding gun to move along the X axis and Z axis according to the program, and it is composed of servo motor, lead screw and other transmission parts.

7. The numerical control device controls the movement of the cutting platform and torch, and also controls the output power of the laser.

8. The operation panel is used to control the working process of the whole cutting device.

9. Gas cylinders include laser working medium gas cylinders and auxiliary gas cylinders, which are used to supplement the working gas of laser oscillation and provide cutting auxiliary gas. What does flying cutting mean?

10.The laser oscillator is cooled by a cooling water circulating device. A laser is a device for converting electrical energy into light energy. For example, a CO2 gas laser typically has a conversion efficiency of 20 percent, with the remaining 80 percent of the energy converted to heat. The cooling water takes away the excess heat to keep the oscillator working.

11.The air dryer is used to provide clean and dry air to the laser oscillator and the optical path to keep the optical path and the reflector working normally.




Related Hot Topic

Ceramic can LaserPecker engrave on?

I suppose so. What may be engraved using LaserPecker 2? Metal, opaque glass, ceramics in a variety of colors, wood, bamboo, leather, paper, produce, food, acrylic, plastic, stone, cement, bone, and a variety of other materials are also used.

By:Christina